Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager will report to Hub Manager and Co-Founder
Your job as a business development manager is to identify sales leads, pitch to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts. Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships. Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets.
List of the responsibilities and duties of this job
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Sales development trainings
- Sales support
- Business development services for client.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and following industry trends
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
Anyone with at least 1 year of relevant experience in Business Development or related field, creative, open minded and has passion for Tech Business and its transformation in the current era.
- Should be College education and above in related field.
- At least one year of experience in either Sales support and Business Development services
- Should at least have any of these skills: High-level communication skills, Stakeholder management skills, proven ability to negotiate, Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy, Conflict resolution, The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team, Experience working to and exceeding targets.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Physical abilities.
Send your CV and cover letter detailing why you are applying for this opportunity via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The Salary is to be discussed on the interview and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted to go through the interview.