Corporate Sales Associate
The Corporate Sales Associate will report to Business development manager and Hub Manager.
Ennovate Hub is looking for an experienced and dynamic Corporate Sales Associate professional, who can deliver measurable success. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, an excellent communicator, can work well within a cooperative and friendly team as well as being able to work on their own initiative. The primary focus of the role is to work with the Sales & Marketing team to develop and deliver a healthy lead generation programe, driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline.
There will be opportunity to learn to deliver these opportunities through the sales cycle to successful closure. The successful candidate must firstly be able to show a proven track record of increasing sales revenues and meeting or exceeding personal targets. Secondly, show they have the initiative to impact positive change to add value to our business.
List of the responsibilities and duties of this job
- Prepare and analyze marketing and sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached, as well as reporting and follow-up activities to meet the organization requirements.
- Lead corporate sales activities to increase our client base for our innovation consultancy services
- Attending at least 15 unique sales meetings per month.
- Your Deliverables should include, generating at least 20 active leads per month and closing at least 3 deals per month
- Work with the Business development Manager and the team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Identify key partnership influencers within these prospects to determine the sales pipeline.
- Support Business Development team to improve performance, control and maintenance of their leads.
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager and the team to ensure leads are generated within various business sectors.
- To inform potential client’s on the company’s services.
- To be proactive in identifying opportunities for new business.
- To facilitate sales trainings for clients upon request.
- To deal with clients in a professional manner at all times aligned to our brand values.
- Learn to manage complex enterprise sales throughout the sales cycle.
- Efficient management of the sales pipeline using Ennovate hub processes.
- Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation of professional product demonstrations, via webinars or face to face meetings.
- Meet personal targets and work towards Ennovate hubs sales goals and profitability.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
Anyone with at least 2 year of relevant experience in Corporate Sales and Business Development or related field, creative, open minded and has passion for Tech Business and its transformation in the current era.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field.
- At least two year of experience in either corporate/consulting sector and Business Development services
- Should at least have any of these skills: High-level communication skills, Stakeholder management skills, proven ability to negotiate, Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy, Conflict resolution, The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team, Experience working to and exceeding targets.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Physical abilities.
Send your CV and cover letter detailing why you are applying for this opportunity via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The Salary is to be discussed on the interview and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted to go through the interview.