Graphic Designer Manager
The Graphic Designer Manager will report to Hub Manager and Co-Founders
Your job as a Graphic design manager is to develop creative designs for Ennovate Hub as well as its startups. You will be working with different startups within Ennovate Hub in creating different materials that will be used for promotion activities as well as branding the company to our stakeholders.
List of the responsibilities and duties of this job
- Liaising with clients to determine their requirements and budget
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Designing material for Ennovate Hub and our clients
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
Anyone with at least years of relevant experience in Graphic Design and using Illustrator and Photoshop and related field, creative, open minded and has passion for Tech Business and its transformation in the current era.
- Should be College education and above in related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
Send your CV and cover letter as well as your profile and previous works attached via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The Salary is to be discussed on the interview and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted to go through the interview.