Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager will report to Hub Manager and Co-Founders
As a Social media manager, you are in charge of representing a company across social channels as the sole voice of the brand you comment, compile campaigns and create content. As an expert you will provide organization with the guidance needed to enhance our online presence.
List of the responsibilities and duties of this job
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Content creation and social media calendar
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Support the development of brand identity.
- Participate in visual design strategies.· Support promotional strategies.
- Compile your engagement strategy.
- Establish a conversion strategy
- Content management
Anyone with at least 1 year of relevant experience in Marketing, Mass Communication or related field, creative, open minded and has passion for Tech Business and its transformation in the current era.
- Should be College education or and above in related field.
- At least one year of experience in Social media Management
- You should know Facebook, Twitter and Instagram like the back of your hand.
- Should at least have any of these skills: High-level communication skills, Stakeholder and Audience Knowledge, Social media literacy, Experience with design and implementation of Social Media, Audience Growth, Engagement and Brand Reach
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team,
- Experience working to and exceeding targets.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Physical abilities.
Send your CV and cover letter detailing why you are applying for this opportunity via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The Salary is to be discussed on the interview and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted to go through the interview.